Now a friendly word about drieaze

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
We had a carpet that wouldn't float with the typhoon air mover or the omni-pro.

The drieaze sahara picked it up. I don't care if the numbers are the same, some air-movers work better.

The old sahara's have more oomph than the typhoon, and the typhoon has more oomph than the omni-pro.

I'd say I like the typhoon more than the omni-pro, but I think you pay a little more for the typhoon.

topnotchman

I might be biased but I think Dri-Eaz makes the best air mover. Durability, reliability, etc. You pay more, but its worth it. Just bought a new Sahara X3 with the onboard plug ins. Appears to be another winner pulling only 4.0 amps. and fairly lightweight. I like the way it looks too with the cool handle it has.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Who makes the yellow airmovers? I have 2 bought of them from the local guy... They work great only had to replace 1 switch (in 3 years) but other then that they do a good job.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Gary;

Lifting the carpet requires more static pressure....

The Sahara has more ...

Our choice in airmovers (Steam Services name), is the new 2200 EX by Viking.

Full airflow @ ONLY 2.7 amps current.

Allows you to put 5 on one 15 amp circuit.

Larry

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
So I was looking at the wrong numbers...

Anybody got a buying guide for airmovers?

What you are actually paying for?

That way we could get X number of air movers to make sure we can get a good float because they have higher static pressure,

X number of air movers at a lower price because they daisy chain and have a good CFM output for drying glue-down

X number of air movers at Y price because their Z number is higher.

anybody try out the new phoenix centrifiguals that you can daisy chain 4 of them together and run it out of one outlet? I was just wondering if anyone had tried these yet....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom