Not Carpet cleaning

Name
jack zerkie
Does anyone remember in the 80 s when some guys cleaned tile ceilings for nicotine from smoking. I never tried it but seemed like a money maker . Bad hours after closing. Also everything had to be covered. Then some sprayed the ceilings black and no problem.Then NO SMOKING so had to find a new type of income . Just wondering ?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
These guys

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Does anyone remember in the 80 s when some guys cleaned tile ceilings for nicotine from smoking. I never tried it but seemed like a money maker . Bad hours after closing. Also everything had to be covered. Then some sprayed the ceilings black and no problem.Then NO SMOKING so had to find a new type of income . Just wondering ?
I think we still have the setup here someplace, if you are interested in it!

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

We ended up training our customers to mix Renovate (a fire restoration hard surface cleaning product) with Oxy Plus (a powdered oxidizing booster) and they got the same results with less damage to contents, clothing, or hair (one guy's hair turned green....).

The service made sense the era where smoking was commonplace but transitioning to non-smoking environments.

Now smokers aren't given much opportunity to discolor ceilings any longer, and thus a service that has came and went.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
We ended up training our customers to mix Renovate (a fire restoration hard surface cleaning product) with Oxy Plus (a powdered oxidizing booster) and they got the same results with less damage to contents, clothing, or hair (one guy's hair turned green....).

The service made sense the era where smoking was commonplace but transitioning to non-smoking environments.

Now smokers aren't given much opportunity to discolor ceilings any longer, and thus a service that has came and went.

IMG_0840.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom