Newbie Sprayer/Pre Spray Question

Crazymcnick

Hey guys I have an extremely newbie question to ask its alright to laugh

This is on the proschoice.com website

Directions:
"As a Pre-spray: Use 2 oz. “Extreme Clean” per gallon of water and dissolve completely."

"For injection sprayers such as Hydro-Force, dissolve 18 oz. of “Extreme Clean” into 1 gallon of water for concentrate solution."

I don't get the difference between the Pre-Spray and the Injection sprayer? I looked up Injection sprayer and its the exact same thing as a pre-spray container (The 2 Gallon Battery Powered Sprayer)

What I dont get is the 2oz vs the 18oz what is the difference if they are being mixed into 1 gallon of water?

That might be hard to understand I know

Thanks
Tom

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the 2oz is for pump up type sprayers, or electric sprayers...kind of a direct dilution..

18oz The hydroforce uses the TMs water to dilute it, it "draws" the high concentrate out, at roughly 9 gallons....

so 9 gallons divided by 18 oz makes 2 oz of a RTU...where as the other is a direct mix...you got a 5 gallon electric sprayer...then 10 oz of chem...

did i confuse you enough???

Crazymcnick

Lol nope I understood that I believe I got a 2 Gallon Battery Pump I'm using 4oz of solution

Thanks

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Yeah when they say injection sprayer....they really are talking about a hydroforce type in-line sprayer. I agree its worded alittle goofy.

Back
Top Bottom