New Ramp

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Picked up my new ramp today. Ordered it to make it easier to load my portable extractor, and drying equipment. http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii28 ... 0_1414.jpg
100_1413.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
what do you have holding up the wand to the waste tank

how much does the ramp weigh, does it fold in half

I have a home made ramp but a lot of the time I just pick up the op machine or the cimex and load it up, getting to old for it

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ron every time I see your trucks, I get these funny feelings I can't explain... :oops:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
did you get an APO with the big waste tank

I filled my waste tank 3 times last night while cleaning restaurant carpet and ceramic tile, tile had a lot of wax on it but nothing that a little oxyblaster and stripper couldn't handle

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Steve, I have wand clips, will take pictures and post them. The boxes on my Vortex's are a foot taller than standard, so the Ti wands will stand up with the roll up doors. The ramp weighs 85 lbs. I have a Mytee M5, 6 Drieaz LGR 2000's and a good bit of drying equipment to load. The trucks are equipped with APO's but I don't use them very often with the big tanks. I had a birthday yesterday, turned 50 :roll: . Don't think I can keep abusing the old body as much as I used to.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Chris, Just remember I have been doing this for 33 yrs. You will be doing the same thing in another 23 yrs. :wink:

Brett

Google the electric stair climbing hand carts. Start around 1200-1500 for the 500-700 lb capacity and they weigh about 70lbs, but they are perfect for one man loading and stair climbing and they will climb right up a lightweight step ladder into you van or truck.

Brett

Yes, those type. Several mfg. make different styles for different size loads, and they make some short 4-5ft heigh models for standard vans. If you had a custom platform made for the bottom plate that your equipment could roll onto and support all your wheels on your portables and flood, op, rotary, etc. it would be easy and fast to load. I spoke to one of the mfgs on this board about designing something like that to match up to his equipment. Moulded post's and holes on the equipment would allow you to grab a piece without even having to strap it down if set up properly.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Michael, The boxes on my Vortex's are 15 foot long, I just tip it up and slide it in. I only carry it when i have a portable or drying equipment loaded.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
ron just awsome! love the pics keep them coming. anytime you feel you want to take pics of your trucks and post them they will be appreciated. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom