New Orbot Slim

Mikey P

Administrator
Um? FB_IMG_1569052672451.jpg

Reactions: Trip Moses
Name
Matt Ross
Hate to admit it but that looks super useful to me. So easy to bring in and fix a wicking issue or a stain. It's a little overpriced like all new cordless things, but the idea is gonna stick around.

Name
Matt Ross
I've used them. They are ok, just look homeowner style and have a cord. My full size vibe has been bombproof except for the jets which leak. I'd buy a battery op when they come down to 1500 or so.

Reactions: SamIam

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
So is anyone genuinely interested in this machine? As an Orbot distributor, we’ve been asked to take it on. But even with a discounted list price of 2 grand, I’m wondering if it will find a place in the cleaner’s toolbox. What do you guys think?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I doubt i would... If i want some small like that, id get the oreck op used somewhere..
It probably be perfect for custodial/building maintenance services that tends to use the mop to rub that spills with simple green... Ask Chavez.

Name
Matt Ross
If I didnt have my vibe I'd buy one. When this thing gets old I'll get a cordless version for sure. Most of my jobs are smaller in size. But at the moment no, not going to drop 2k to lose a cord.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
yeah but handtools are small and making them battery powered increased mobility/production

I'm looking at getting some battery backpack vacuums for the increased mobility/production

I personally dont see it with this, as you dont need any more mobility than a cord gives

now if it was their micro scrubber with a battery backpack for doing stairs and mass seating...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom