New Member.

BlinkClean

Hello,

I am part of BlinkClean Carpet & Hard Surface Cleaning. We are a company based in the Houston, Texas area. This is a family owned and operated business for now. We've been in the trade for a measly two years :oops:. Our service areas include Tomball, Spring, Champion Forest, and Cypress Texas. We are IICRC certified.

If you want to head over to our site, you may do so: http://www.blinkclean.com (I just redid the site, so it MAY have some bugs. If there are any which I seem to have missed, please PM me or reply to this thread so I can fix them. It would be greatly appreciated!). You can call us TollFree at (877) 987-7797 (business only please :mrgreen: ) Our services include Carpet Cleaning (Berber, Natural and Artificial, Commercial, and area rugs), Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Concrete and Stone Cleaning, and Fence Restoration, which is a unique clean and stain/waterproof process for wooden fences. We currently own ALL Turbo Force International products (Terminator 1200PSI and 150PSI w/heat extractor, Turbo Hybrid, Hyper Turbo, Cobra, Mini Turbo, Raptor)
http://www.turbo-force.com/products.aspx

We also own a Mytee Portable 500PSI extractor w/o heat (which for heavily soiled carpet we use with an external mytee water heater) and a 250PSI w/heat. The Core of our carpet restoration (high agitation for EXTREMELY trashed carpets) is the Rotovac Powerwand. We also have the Prochem 6 Jet Broadstroke Titanium Wand which we use for steam cleaning. We have a 6.5HP+ wet/dry Shopvac, and a Troy-Bilt 3,000 Psi Pressure washer, which we tricked out to use 1/4" Quick Connect to use with the Turbo Force Tools for concrete, we use the Shopvac as the vacuum extractor, and BAM! instant (and cheap, temporary) Hard Surface Truckmount! :mrgreen:

I got to Mikey's Board through google while searching for a comparison between the SUX-12 (Yes, it does suck, I tried it) and the Turbo Hybrid. I want to keep up to date with the industry standards, as well as provide help (if we can) to anyone with a question. Sometimes I can be plainly sarcastic (but it's random :wink: ).

Anyway, that's (almost 8) ) the story of my life. If you have any questions, please ask!

BlinkClean

Honestly, it's a short story. We'd been sitting at a desk for HOURS picking out a name. Then Suddenly I got something stuck in my eye, and when I mentioned it hurt when I blinked, my father yelled "BLINKCLEAN!" From across the room!

BlinkClean said:
Hello,

We have a 6.5HP+ wet/dry Shopvac, and a Troy-Bilt 3,000 Psi Pressure washer, which we tricked out to use 1/4" Quick Connect to use with the Turbo Force Tools for concrete, we use the Shopvac as the vacuum extractor, and BAM! instant (and cheap, temporary) Hard Surface Truckmount! :mrgreen:

quote]

A guy I know that is just starting out, but has a lot of experience cleaning using truckmounts is using your approach. He has a pos power flite portable but is sick and tired of emptying it every 5 minutes. His plan is to buy a 32 gallon wet vac that has 200 plus cfm (6.5 hp), a small electric pressure washer with adjustable pressure up to 1000 psi, and some 2 inch hose and go to work. He may add an inline heater, but I believe he is going to run hot water through the pressure washer by hooking up to a sink etc.

He said he could get the wet vac (Dayton), pressure washer, hose, and in-line heater for under 1500. The shop vac costs around 450. I think it will work a lot better than buying another portable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom