Need your input please!

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I'm looking at a truckmount from Les his tnt model.This would be my first truckmount and the other question is standard or high flow?I am starting to get into hard surfaces any input would be apreciated.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
what's the difference between standard and hi-flow?

If I'm not mistaken the tnt comes with a propane heater. Don't know if it comes with the high pressure one but it would be needed for tile work.

Albert

Bob Foster

High flow is what better cleaners are doing and the TNT does it well. Get the 2.5 hose and a Greenhorn 14" wand with it and you are set. Going high flow requires that you get a #4 Little Giant as a #3 won't keep up. Cleaning carpet at 220-230 degrees is far better than cleaning at 180 degrees. Higher temperature allows you to clean with less agitation and will give you quicker results using less pre-spray. Also the use of higher extraction pressures combined with better vacuum cleans, rinses and dries the carpet better.

If you have the #4 Little Giant heater it will be ordered equipped with the capability to work up to I think 1200 (or was it 1400) psi which is beneficial for most tile cleaning. It works well with a TNT. Les can sell you a tile spinner too.

If tile cleaning is new to you be aware that the pressure capabilities of the TNT will can damage some tiles (some slates) and they need to be cleaned at lower psi. Although the Little Giant can put out very high heat you don't need a lot of heat to clean tile and certain installations can be damaged by high heat.

But you have to take my words with a grain of salt as I am a good friend of Les but I also own a TNT with a #4 Little Giant and I am very happy with it.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Thanks bob that is what I wanted to hear, Les sounds like a stand up guy very straight forward.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom