Mikey P

Administrator
Easy money

V'Soske jet carpets...

photo0.jpeg Uu.jpeg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Those look like they would fit in a mobile home.
$49.95 all day long!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You took the carpet out of the home and cleaned them at a shop?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
That's a decent sized private jet.

Private airplane carpet is often sprayed with a silicone to reduce static. Adding a fluoro-product can cause sticky problems, so sometimes a solvent cleaning is needed before treatment.

Did this carpet have a black backing or just look like typical V'Soske?

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
My connection couldn't tell me if it was made Grandpa's Mexico V'Soske or the hipper younger V out of Michigan.

Either way, it had not yet been treated. Brand new basically.

Reactions: The Great Oz

Mikey P

Administrator
Well here we are almost 4 months later and I get a call from the CEO of house management there saying the the flight crew, mechanics and the designer want to meet with me next week to see why the wool/silk blend is soiled ...

The blacktop tarmac and maintenance crew along with the pilots and passengers are all dragging in the oils..

Red carpet from the limo to the jet and keep it covered the rest of the time is the answer.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Well here we are almost 4 months later and I get a call from the CEO of house management there saying the the flight crew, mechanics and the designer want to meet with me next week to see why the wool/silk blend is soiled ...

The blacktop tarmac and maintenance crew along with the pilots and passengers are all dragging in the oils..

Red carpet from the limo to the jet and keep it covered the rest of the time is the answer.
Did you remove that silicone cover that was sprayed on it when you first cleaned it? It looks like you vacuumed it with a kirby or royal. The first thing that came to mind was that those are some aggressive vacuums for silk carpet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom