Mytee/ Redline Spinner Question

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
What is the Minimum PSI you can effectively clean with. Assuming a rotary pre-scrub & adequate dwell time.... The manufacturer says 350 but I'd prefer real world input.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Effectively 600 PSI.. And with the new design change of the spray bars I am unsure of that. The old curved bar is what made it work at the low PSI not sure with them changing to the straight bar..As with any tile cleaning the same rules apply as carpet cleaning T.A.C.T (Time, Agitation Chemical Temperature) When you are lacking in one make up for it in another. Your welcome to call me if there is anything I can answer and you should take a minute and head over to dirtygrout.com. Any question on hard surface cleaning you can ever think of has been asked or well be asked over there :)

Greenie

If I were going to use a rotary tile tool with a smaller machine (ie: portable), I would not choose a traditional spinner, I would elect to pay more and get a motorized spinner where the jets are pointed slightly forward in contrast to most which are in reverse, with this configuation the limited pressure is cutting into the path, not pushing away from it, the motor spins it forward so you don't need pressure to power it, at this level 3-500 psi will actually work.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Greenie said:
, I would elect to pay more and get a motorized spinner where the jets are pointed slightly forward in contrast to most which are in reverse, with this configuation the limited pressure is cutting into the path, not pushing away from it, the motor spins it forward so you don't need pressure to power it, at this level 3-500 psi will actually work.

Greenie - wouldn't it work even better if the jets were pointing backwards so that the pressure is aiding the motor rather than working against it.

roro

John Olson

Name
John Olson
about high pressure cleaning. Here is a video, that will answer your questions.

Or you can call someone that will help you whether or not you buy something from them and won't tell you to BUY something if you want the answer

Geez if I am ever that blatant after everything I have said and done since day one of being on the boards please someone come kick my ass.

G

Education first

Watch the video. If you don't have the money, call me and I will give it to you for free. Then make an educated decision. My cell is (630) 699 0208.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom