More fun with your CRB

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Love Excellent Supply's Releasit. It doesn't make me or my kids cough, smells great, and cleans great. I recently did a large commercial building with it. Used one gallon and made $1400. Commercial encap is where it's at.

I mix a quart at double strength, label it and give it to every customer. Keeps me from having callbacks and they call me when they need refills and scheduled cleanings.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
For encapping, you can use a hand buffer or our Drill Driver. We also have 8" bonnets (Microfiber or Tuway Thin One). Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you :-)

Re the Microfiber bonnets, I love them.

Can't get them down under, so Rick generously sent me a dozen of them.

I use them on my Makita Variable Speed Polisher with outstanding results.

Client today couldn't believe that we got out all of the stains that others had not been able to, using the same methods I USED TO USE a decade & a half ago.

Yes Jimmy, I did pay for them. 😉

Also, there is a huge difference to your "old technology" shampoo, & today's products, the good ones that is.

You really should take the blinkers off and try the newer products to ease your frustrations.

Cheers all.

:very_drunk: 🤔 :very_drunk: :yoda:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Re the Microfiber bonnets, I love them.

Can't get them down under, so Rick generously sent me a dozen of them.

I use them on my Makita Variable Speed Polisher with outstanding results.

Client today couldn't believe that we got out all of the stains that others had not been able to, using the same methods I USED TO USE a decade & a half ago.

Yes Jimmy, I did pay for them. 😉

Also, there is a huge difference to your "old technology" shampoo, & today's products, the good ones that is.

You really should take the blinkers off and try the newer products to ease your frustrations.

Cheers all.

:very_drunk: 🤔 :very_drunk: :yoda:

Wa-hey! Shorty is back!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Stephen, over the years, I have learnt that all people are happy to see me.

Some as I arrive.

Most when I leave. 😉 😂

I've curtailed my comments on many pages due to time & temper restraints. 😱

Have a great weekend all.

:very_drunk::yoda:

randy

Name
Randy
Stephen, over the years, I have learnt that all people are happy to see me.

Some as I arrive.

Most when I leave. 😉 😂

I've curtailed my comments on many pages due to time & temper restraints. 😱

Have a great weekend all.

:very_drunk::yoda:
How have you been ? Long time no post. Glad you came back.

Reactions: Shorty

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
the more I encap the more I like encap.

we have a nursing home account that has been TM cleaned by a dozen different companies and it always resoils. We came in and cleaned a large area to test/demo, pre sprayed CRB, super slow passes, dry passes, set fans and speed dried. Was an absolute pain in the ass, place is so busy.. and only available 7-10pm for cleaning. Looked great then resoiled very fast. Had to move the hoses out of the way of wheelchairs about 50x, took forever.

Last visit we did a 300ft hallway and tested 4 different encaps, carpet has never looked better. So bright and did not resoil. Heading back to finish the rest of the building.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
the more I encap the more I like encap.

we have a nursing home account that has been TM cleaned by a dozen different companies and it always resoils. We came in and cleaned a large area to test/demo, pre sprayed CRB, super slow passes, dry passes, set fans and speed dried. Was an absolute pain in the ass, place is so busy.. and only available 7-10pm for cleaning. Looked great then resoiled very fast. Had to move the hoses out of the way of wheelchairs about 50x, took forever.

Last visit we did a 300ft hallway and tested 4 different encaps, carpet has never looked better. So bright and did not resoil. Heading back to finish the rest of the building.

Yep. One place tried to put off the six month cleaning because “it still looks better than when the other guy did it!”

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I like encap but don't do it much, but always find it hard to tell what is premature resoiling vs normal resoiling? What looks premature can just have extra traffic.. not counting soiling right across the carpet wall to wall

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom