Monkey or Cheetah Pads??

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Anyone use the Cheetah pads yet that was using Monkey pads?

Any difference? Feedback?

I don't do a lot of stone work, when I do they are usually small. Have a marble job coming up and was thinking of trying the Cheetah pads.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Bryan;

I & some customers have used both Monkey pads, and Cheetah pads.

The Cheetah pads are much quicker cutting the stone.

They have a lot of abrasive in contact with stone.
cheetah-pad.jpg

There are 4 steps of Cheetah pads & one Final Polish pad in the set.

Larry

Tile Nerd

boazcan said:
Larry,

How much for 20" set of cheetahs (i use an op)? any idea on the life of these as compared to monkeys?

You won't be able to use an OP Machine with the Cheetah pads like you can the Monkey pads. You will have to use a rotary (175).

They work very well and quicker then resin bonds! Go to my website below and checkout the depth and clarity in the marble floor we restored near the Capital in Austin.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Cheetah pads are available through some Interlink locations or you can call 800 660-5803 to order. I don't have pricing information.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Wayne, I loved your website. Nice work on the marble floor and the other jobs as well. Excellent before and after shots.

Tile Nerd

scottw said:
Wayne, I loved your website. Nice work on the marble floor and the other jobs as well. Excellent before and after shots.

Thanks Scott, I'm pretty happy with the site too. For years my site was simply an online brochure, but since Jan 2010 it's been generating a lot of business. It's also easy for me to change and add to.

I have Ken at Go Pro Local to thank for it. Except when I send out the newsletter, it's now my only paid advertising in fact and at $99 per month it's a real deal.

Have you seen my restoration site he did? www.Water-Damage-Austin.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom