Mikeyfest 2010 Questions. (possibly for Bill B.)

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Bill, I guess we would direct these questions to you.

1) Are other manufacturers invited to this fest?

2) Can we display our products? How much space would we have? Can we Demo equipment?

3) Is there a cost for this?

4) Is there anything we can do to help, it seems you've got it pretty organized?

Thanks,

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John you better be able to attend. Mikeyfest isn't about "one" manf or distributor. Anyone that hosts it is doing just that HOSTING it. While i'm not Mikey I have a Vac Tat and I say every manf. that wants to attend can attend

Mikey P

Administrator
No one single person or company will be excluded from participating at M6F.

Cleaners will have a $100 entry fee.

Suppliers and manufacturers will have a $400 fee, for that amount they will be able to display their product or services for the entire event. If it works out with our yet to be announced classes, demonstrations and infamous Harv Hides Testing Regimes that we need to use their stuff, they should have it ready and working.

Actually we do have a Uph class planned with Jim Pemberton where you'll be able to use each and every hand tool available on the market and then some. Various hand cleaning techniques will also be taught.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
No one single person or company will be excluded from participating at M6F.

Cleaners will have a $100 entry fee.

Suppliers and manufacturers will have a $400 fee, for that amount they will be able to display their product or services for the entire event. If it works out with our yet to be announced classes, demonstrations and infamous Harv Hides Testing Regimes that we need to use their stuff, they should have it ready and working.

Actually we do have a Uph class planned with Jim Pemberton where you'll be able to use each and every hand tool available on the market and then some. Various hand cleaning techniques will also be taught.

How much space? Is electrical available? Do we pay MB?

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
I know Mike has already addressed most of the questions but for the record we are donating the space and supporting some organizational stuff such as hotels, catering etc. As I told Mike this is your event not ours so I'm not putting restrictions on anything. My hope is that everyone will "play by the rules of professionalism" that we all expect from each other at an industry event. I consider free market competition to be essential to promoting innovation and improvement for every business. That being said to all the manufacturers "BRING YOUR A GAME BOYS"

Oh BTW I don't own a NASCAR team we sponsored Sterling Marline for 6 races this year at the Nashville Fairgrounds Raceway and the Legends race earlier this year at Bristol TN which he won. Beyond that I have a couple of dirt track Sprint cars that we sponsor here locally and we have season passes we give out each week for people to bring their family to the track for a good ol saturday night of short track racing.

Back
Top Bottom