Meter fabrication for porty

NJ104

Name
Juan
I know that some might think this is stupid and some might not. Having said this is there a solution meter that I can attach between the solution port and the solution hose ?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah you can get a dwyer meter but they NOW cost about $85

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I know that some might think this is stupid and some might not. Having said this is there a solution meter that I can attach between the solution port and the solution hose ?

You'll need to tie into the pressure pump with a splitter or look at how a last step chem injection system is hooked up.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Dude, 2 glln garden sprayer, done.
Or Go electric sprayer and buy multi sprayer for over $500

At the end of the day, you’ll have a supp’d up portable that will give about 1% increase in performance.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You making a mountain out of a molehill. Clean with what you got till you can afford to get what you think you want. Wasting time.
Hydra Force or pump up sprayer with chemical agitated in and extract. Bam.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

NJ104

Name
Juan
Maybe I need to clarify what I was asking. There are portables that have a meter like the

LTD5-LX Speedster® Carpet Extractor​

1708697702323.png

So instead of me buying a new machine I wanted to see if they sell a quick connect that attaches to where you would connect to the solution hose.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why not just keep it simple and add the chemistry to the tank seeing as you need to refill it every two rooms anyways I don't know why you would want the hassle and risk of that jug hanging off the side, to me that always seem like mighty trying to fool people into thinking those units were as powerful as a truck amount

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I knew that’s what you’re trying to get to, hence my above post. It won’t make any difference and won’t impress anyone but you🤷🏼‍♂️ especially if it’s homemade!

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
If you listen up to the above, you’ll do a decent job with the portable as is….just takes longer.
100psi is all you need to match the vacuum motors.
KISS

Luky

Name
Mario
You said it yourself. It ain't smart. You can continue in this charade of procrastination or make a move and start making money. I have already offered you a vacuum and solution hoses for zero dollars. I can also send you a hook-up for chemical metering ( Dwyer meter, bracket for the rinse/ emulsifier, container, and the hardware - leftovers from ETM Mytee Escape. You're making a great effort to pimp up a " powerful " 100 " psi portable unit. Just do exactly what Mike P. said: add a few ounces of rinse in the tank, clean the carpet, dump the wastewater, and repeat. No matter your circumstances, the winter months are over; you must
" spring " to action. Stop talking; start acting. You've been around for a long time, and being out of practice doesn't mean you can't jump back into the cleaning routine. I'm not being critical; I'm encouraging you 🌝
P.S. Overthinking and overcomplicating things rarely lead to progress.

NJ104

Name
Juan
You said it yourself. It ain't smart. You can continue in this charade of procrastination or make a move and start making money. I have already offered you a vacuum and solution hoses for zero dollars. I can also send you a hook-up for chemical metering ( Dwyer meter, bracket for the rinse/ emulsifier, container, and the hardware - leftovers from ETM Mytee Escape. You're making a great effort to pimp up a " powerful " 100 " psi portable unit. Just do exactly what Mike P. said: add a few ounces of rinse in the tank, clean the carpet, dump the wastewater, and repeat. No matter your circumstances, the winter months are over; you must
" spring " to action. Stop talking; start acting. You've been around for a long time, and being out of practice doesn't mean you can't jump back into the cleaning routine. I'm not being critical; I'm encouraging you 🌝
Dude I never said I thought it was not smart

NJ104

Name
Juan
P
P.S. Overthinking and overcomplicating things rarely lead to progres

P.s. when did you offer this because this is the only respond from you that I have read

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson

I had a girlfriend once that allowed me to go on and on and on about a subject matter…once I finished, she says the four magical words…”it ain’t that deep”

Those four words threw me back a bit….she was right.

Reactions: Luky

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom