Mason Tomaino Joins HydraMaster as Western Region Sales Manager

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
unnamed.jpg
Press Release – November 3rd, 2017

Mason Tomaino Joins HydraMaster as Western Region Sales Manager

Bruce Daw, VP of Sales for HydraMaster has announced that Mason Tomaino has joined the HydraMaster Team as the Western Region Sales Manager. Mason has a long history of serving the professional cleaning and restoration professional by matching the perfect equipment to their needs, while also providing value added services to help grow and support their business.

Mason most recently served as a Regional Truckmount Sales Manager for the largest distributor in the cleaning and restoration industry. Prior to that he served as a truckmount salesperson and store manager for another leading distributor in Texas in the industry. Mason literally grew up in the cleaning business. In Southern California, he helped build his family business to a 7 truckl cleaning and restoration operation prior to the sale of the company. Mason also founded one of the industry’s largest Facebook/social media groups – Mason’s Network, with over 7000 members. The Mason’s Network platform will continue in its present structure.

Daw stated, “ We are very excited to have Mason join our team. We are confident he will continue to provide superior service and support to our distributors, as well as being a huge contributor to the success of every cleaning and restoration company who invests in a HydraMaster Truckmount.” Tomaino commented, “ I am so stoked to join the HydraMaster family. I have been selling their equipment for years, and my relationship with their team is one of the main reasons I determined now was the right time for this transition.

Mason will continue to work out of his Austin, Texas base, where he and his wife Sheila have made the Lone Star State home.

Regards,

R. Doyle Bloss

Marketing and Brand Manager

(800) 426-1301/425-775-7272 x 1728

11015 47th Ave W Mukilteo, WA 98275

doyle.bloss@hydramaster.com

www.hydramaster.com

Like us on Facebook

Check out our blog

Check out our video library on Youtube

Latest posts

Back