Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That fourth of july pic reminds me of my single days. Sigh :wink:

Here it is.
MarlaMaplesMeatCheerleader.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have the name registered and at one time had a semi-sorta site hooked up, but the dude who was working on it got tired of waiting on me to get with him about it and must have taken it down.

I'll get around to it .... some day. :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Does Alabama have internet yet or do you guys just hold up pictures in your windows...does Alabama have windows yet? The ones on the house...not computers...Does Alabama have houses yet?

J/k
Do you think you would get more business in your area with one?

hogjowl

Idiot™
No doubt it would help me. My town is a large military town with mainly officers and their wives. (Not that non-coms are stupid) They are searching the internet more and more these days. I just have absolutely no creative ability and stay busy enough to really not be in a position to have the need for a site cross my mind very often.

I need a keeper.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would look to trade out with a web designer in you area. As long as the guy is half way decent he could at least get you page with your info and all that.

You know some body would do it. Nobody wants to pay for carpet cleaning if they can help it.
And a website is only going to be someones time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My town is a large military town with mainly officers and their wives
You need to have Mark & Andrechelle design you something.

We all provide the same basic services, they could probably put it together without too much effort from you.

Put a picture of your new truck in it, or even your old truck, anything but your ugly mug! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom