Making more plans...

FredC

Village Idiot
Can you still get parts
Will anyone work on it

Maybe on the newest ones it was a bit different but there wasn't a lot of proprietary stuff or parts that you couldn't retrofit another brand if needed i.e. coolant ex changers.

I forget there are people that have others work on their units but all direct drives pretty much work the same so I can't see why not

Last edited:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Speaking of good deals, I'm looking at a GMC van with a little over 100k with white magic's rock solid direct drive that they made in it with all the tanks, WM electric chained hose reel, etc. I"m waiting on the seller to reply back with how many hours are on it, but from the pics...it looks pristine. He's only asking $9500 for it also. If the hours are as low as I'm hoping I'm gonna have to make a Saiger flight and go pick it up.

What do you think? Good deal or should I let that one go?

With that mileage if it hasn't had the transmission done it's gonna need it ($1500-2500). Otherwise it the engines been maintained and everything looks good I wouldn't be worried about it. You will have some nickle and dime issues here and there

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are here...

Lets hope the name of the place brings some luck!

Screenshot_20181025-141143_Gallery.jpg 20181025_125602.jpg Screenshot_20181025-141333_Gallery.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well we are having some luck!

Internal organs are looking good!

No sign of cancer at the moment.

One more blood test waiting on but feeling way better at the moment and being hopeful.

She might have something blocking the intestines but the doc says it is appearing to be slowing making its way out.

Keeping our fingers crossed but she started to eat on the way home.

Appetite is back a bit.

Sure hope we get into the clear and can really feel good... Heck... Just all of this is encouraging relief!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm so glad Mark...
One blubbering mess on this board
Is enough

Funny..something told me that was the
Issue..great news

See Larr.....rocks can work!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts