Let the Show Begin!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
39196.gif

I hate to call it a Dog and Pony show, but sometimes it is. Especially in a competitively bid situation.

Something as simple as a professional looking case can separate you from your competition.

We use these to carry our camera, moisture meters, flashlight and paperwork.

It makes a statement that you’re a professional, yet at a budget price.

You can get them at Harbor Freight and they are only $29.95.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/d ... mber=39196

We were using Pelican cases which cost a lot more, and are water proof, but they just didn’t look as good after a couple of years use.

These aren’t the strongest but at that cost we replace them once they get too beat up.

Anyway you might give them a try!

WISE

Thanks man!

I was just looking online last night at Pelican cases...

These look like they will be perfect!

WISE

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No problem!

They are not made as well but they are so cheap we trade then out once a year so they always look good.

The foam is usually perforated to tear out to fit any size object to fit in there.

I wish it was my idea, but we had Craig Fillman come in for training several years back and he had one.

We were impressed and that's when he told us how cheap they were and we should consider using them.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
do you have a pic with all your stuff in one of those, I am wondering if you could put in foam that was cut out to match each meter or tool

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
This is my carpet repair and inspection tool kit... nice and light and handy and IO used to carry a small digi compact in it as well, but I now use a DSLR in it's own bigger bag.

Inside this, I have my Protimeter, my thermohygrometer, 2x napping sheaps, an awl, a small pair of pliers, a large stanley knife and spare blades, a small 6" mag lite, panadol and Neurofen tablets for those tension headaches occassionally etc and possibly a few more bits I've forgotten.

DSCN3079.jpg

This is sitting on the toolbox that I have all my carpet repair tools in.

John

Back
Top Bottom