Less Chem usage with new blueline vortex

Name
Kevin McCreary
I have noticed a huge decrease in chemical usage with my new vortex after 37 hours of usage (and a broken foot). I do use a kenitco softener, but all my cleaning trucks used soft water. I think its the super heat. I mix up 1 5 quart hydroforce with hardball powrpack and it lasts all day @ a 1 to 9 ratio. Rinse with hardball powrpowder metered less than 1 gph last 2 or three days. I might not even need to rinse with the powrpowder. I can think of 1 time where I even need a speacialty spotter. After 2 days I felt confident enough to not even carry my rx-20 or rdm. Its so easy to clean it almost feels like your cheating your client. Very cool!!!!
Kevin Mc.

charlie brown

Chemicals

Is it not true that a 5 quart hydrorce 9:1 is equal to 12 gallons of rtu pump-up? That would be with any tm. I would think that should last you all day. Votex or not.

G

I dont think it matters what TM ya use..

There again.. the payments cloud up the owners judgement....

prespray is prespray.. and rinse water amount is the same.. from TM to TM..

This industry is trying to get way too scientifical.. worrying about little numbers.

Quality is quality.. and let the numbers fall where they lay.

Don't pay any attention to Dob's

He is to busy trying to convice us all of his theory's all of them based on guess since he has never owned a Vortex/AT.

I think your finding that the HEAT and FLOW with the water softner giving you results with less pre spray then you been used too.

Have fun with the new V

brzelt

Name
Bruce Zelt
How do you get soft water in Michigan?

Have never taken a shower in MI that felt like the soap actually came off.

Does the vortex have a softener?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
after seeing the picture of the upholstery cleaning where the dirty couch was cleaned with a steamer, I think heat really does matter

if you think about it, the prespray is in the carpet and you are getting it hot with the water from the vortex, which gets hotter then most machines

even I am smart enough to figure that one out

I know when I went from a portable to a spit fire I was suprised by the difference

the same thing happened when I bought a cross fire

the same thing happened when I bought a 450 maxx

and I now use less chemical then I ever had before with the 427 Boxxer

I plan to add a water softner and hope this helps to use no chemicals in the rinse

and anyone that says you can get it just as clean with a portable, it just takes longer, you are in your own pipe dream

R

R W

If anything, the water softener will help keep your "pipes" clean. I've never had to descale a machine that used a water softener. I've had a Kinetico since 1995......automatic recharging and very little maintainence. It discharges the brine right into my waste tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom