last minute trip to Vegas

Mikey P

Administrator
If not for a free bed in the Harvard Suite, I wouldn't have gone but I'm glad I did.

Always fun to see some new toys and catch up with friends.

and there are tons of both but what there isn't is enough time...

Too much to weed your way through and god help you if you also do restoration and collect cell phone cases. I knew that certain people were in attendance yet I never saw them. Many friends were given a "I'll talk to you later" yet it never happened, never saw them again or we're both were too busy, happened over and over again.

But I did get my quality time in with Mark, Erik, Ossana, Robert Atlas, Dennis Bruders, Steve from Harvard and that ubernerd Ron Werner.

Not a whole lot of new technology to discover this time around, I was most thrilled with a upholstery vacuum tool that's working it's way through Beta mode from CCA. The new look HydraMasters are a nice change and their Tile Spinner looks like it has loads of potential, the G3 Gorilla is way cool and promises of a greatly improved SS Pro1200 is a relief.

The Big Show has loads to offer along with the Hookers and Blow of Vegas but I much prefer the Summer Camp/ Family Reunion feel of my events.

I can't wait until Phoenix where we'll be able to try all of the above mention in a realer than real setting.

But in the meantime I get to go to Vegas again next week, this time on the IICRC's dime..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom