Judson O2 in Canada

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Bob Fosters post on ICS made me think and so I want to post this here as well to help out other Canadians. Hope it's cool to do so since most suppliers don't like shipping to Canada.

If your in Canada and want to try Judson O2, then nows your chance. Rick Thode from Organic Source has brought it in, and will continue to stock it if he can get enough guys to purchase it. Don't be apathetic, give it try!

He will ship pretty much anywhere in Canada.

While your at it you can also buy your Greenglides, Vacaway, Release-it and Esteem products from him. Also, Cimex, Orbot, Multi-sprayer...

I have being buying from him for long time and you will always get exceptional service and will pay less than landing it yourself and paying the brokerage fees.

If it's OK, I will post his contact info.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Ron Werner said:
I've talked to him and will be ordering from him soon. His prices are on par or better than than what I can bring it over for.

Awesome, he's a really good guy. He may bring in some Masterblend stuff as well as they are very poorly represented here. If there is anything you want from Masterblend let Rick know ASAP.

leesenter

Its time somebody brought the hose ramps in from Masterblend. I spoke to Rick about it and he seems interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom