Judson Chem.

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
I was looking on the Judson board and saw the Judson O2 system.
1. How good is it.
2. And by running the rinse part of the system through the pump will it hurt anything in the pump. Vinnie

Name
Eric Valentine
I think it is very good. It works for most situations, and with the modifier, you can handle even nasty restaurants with it. I use it every day, and like the fact that I can use the same thing almost all the time.

As for the rinse, it shouldn't harm your pump in any way, but if you haven't descaled recently, be ready for a lot of stuff to come loose that was built up in your hoses, pump, and plumbing (this happened to me).

Give Les Jones a call at 864 233-6442 and order some.

John Watson

It has been working great for Helen and I here in the NorthWest.
as far as the pump, keeps it clean..

Greenie

No. it is not intended as a bonnet/pad cleaner.

And on that note, when I see a pre-spray that should be rinsed promoted as a bonnet cleaner it makes me roll my eyes at the misdirection.

Vinnie said:
I was looking on the Judson board and saw the Judson O2 system.
1. How good is it.
2. And by running the rinse part of the system through the pump will it hurt anything in the pump. Vinnie

Vinnie,

I'll let the members give you their opinion of the O-2 System.
I would like to answer your question about the soap free O-2 Neutral Rinse harming equipment.
The Ph of the O-2 Extraction is 7, neutral and we did a test for a little over a year where we had numerous pump parts soaking in heated
O-2 Extraction. We had brass, copper, stainless, rubber, ceramic and there was no visible etching or discoleration of any of the parts.
Thanks,
Les

PictureorVideo069.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom