Its like a new machine

F

FB7777

I know many of you have been doing it for some time now but I've been running 2 2 inch hoses and y connected off the machine to a 50 foot section of 2.5 and then reduce it down to 2 inch and my machine is screaming air.

Now its a single wand monster!

I know the content of this message is nothing new, but if you've read about this tweak before and haven't tried it, I'm another testimonial to giving it a shot.

You won't look back.

harryhides

Name
Tony
freddyb said:
Now its a single wand monster!
You won't look back.

Freddy I urge you to look back frequently since you know who is watching you.

ps what took you so long to try this out?

F

FB7777

I am running it off a 47 blower with a Butler. The unit has a filter box with a 2.5 and 2 inch port coming off of it.

Back off Harold, the only time I would consider looking back is if DaNny was in Massachusetts.

As far as my hesitation, I don't live, eat and breath this industry. I enjoy it, but I am slow to adopt stuff unless I try it firsthand.

If I listened to every lemming here about this gadget or that, I'd have a warehouse full of vac boosters, miracle Harvard chems or hardballs, drums of STTP, Savage 1 gas powered generator electro mount, re-coil machines, wand lips, wand wheels, hydrosonic wands and every TM ever built in someones basement.

Give me another call sometime soon, I promise I'll answer or at least return the phone call this time.

G

Now when are you going to Butler to get another access door.

Bypass that filter box once....it will be better and more gratifying than your first BJ that you had.

Mikey P

Administrator
Just listen to my advice.

I am never wrong.

well actually I got suckered into that Resoil BS...

but I never posted that I liked it.

Greenie

"If I listened to every lemming here about this gadget or that, I'd have a warehouse full of vac boosters, miracle Harvard chems or hardballs, drums of STTP, Savage 1 gas powered generator electro mount, re-coil machines, wand lips, wand wheels, hydrosonic wands and every TM ever built in someones basement."

Damn Freddy, that was funny, still LMAO. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom