It's a wrap..

Finally after two months I decided to get the old companys name off my van and ad my business name.

Now if the phone stops ringing I will put the old business name and number back on it.

The new

MTNViewWrap024.jpg

The old

van.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
I agree, simple and good looking, I give it way higher rankings then your old van.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
That is about how I did my van, except I put the number on the side door so you can read it when the door is open and cleaning.

Becker

Name
Becker
Looks real good,

Question..

Did ya buy a whole new package? Was it the Genesis?
What are ya going to do with the old van?

BTW, you only feel like you are moving up by going to a chevy, because it is newer with less miles. Looks like the old van is a 95, 96?

Becker said:
Looks real good,

Question..

Did ya buy a whole new package? Was it the Genesis?
What are ya going to do with the old van?

BTW, you only feel like you are moving up by going to a chevy, because it is newer with less miles. Looks like the old van is a 95, 96?

Whole new package Boxxer 421, old van is sold think it was a 96 and I pefer chevy over the fords.

Chris A

Name
Chris
you'll like the chevy vans, they don't have that goofy twin I-beam suspension that wears out, like, quickly.

c_adkins said:
you'll like the chevy vans, they don't have that goofy twin I-beam suspension that wears out, like, quickly.

That is so funny you bring that up. I had the alighment done on the chevy yesterday. The guy that owns the shop said, if it wasen't for ford make crap he would be out of business. :)

And what the hell was ford thinking when the made ext vans? You would have thought they would have extended the wheel base. Not Ford, every guy around here says the scrape the driveways.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
always been a ford guy. The chevy is cheaper for a reason and as far as style ford wins hands down

Becker

Name
Becker

How old is this van?

I put new tires on my e350 with 51k miles on it. Had the alignment checked, no problems.

Hmm?

BTW, I read that ford make huge improvements on the front end with the somewhat new body style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom