Is it just me, or are ceilings fans scary?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Come on admit it. When you turn on that ceiling fan and stare down at the carpet, it can be intimidating. Is it gonna slam down on the back of my head???

Who else is paranoid ?

Name
Nate W.
I'm more worried about the fan falling off... You know when it starts shaking on high speed, that's why it was set on low speed when you turned it on... That and low door frames...

I take it you wouldn't want to work for the midget communities?!?

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I worry about toilets.

...some worry about the ones that aren't attached to the floor as expected, but instead are sitting NEXT to the hole..

In our property rental company, we have a rule that all toilets that are disconnected and/or moved in any way have a sign taped over the lid warning that it isn't usable.

You might be surprised how many workmen just lift a lid and "stand or sit" on any toilet they see, no matter where the find it sitting.

hogjowl

Idiot™
...some worry about the ones that aren't attached to the floor as expected, but instead are sitting NEXT to the hole..

In our property rental company, we have a rule that all toilets that are disconnected and/or moved in any way have a sign taped over the lid warning that it isn't usable.

You might be surprised how many workmen just lift a lid and "stand or sit" on any toilet they see, no matter where the find it sitting.
I refer you to my old thread entitled "The Reverends Turd"

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I refer you to my old thread entitled "The Reverends Turd"

I have a feeling you have felt our pain...we've had guys "take a dump" in a toilet sitting in the middle of a living room floor. I can understand someone in some sense of urgency not checking if its attached to a pipe in the bathroom....but a living room?

Reactions: Nate The Great

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm more worried about the fan falling off... You know when it starts shaking on high speed, that's why it was set on low speed when you turned it on... That and low door frames...

I take it you wouldn't want to work for the midget communities?!?
Yeah, when I see that fan rocking back and forth swinging that deadly metal handle on the end of that chain, I just know it's gonna thump my big head. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

I thought about putting a helmet on, but I think some people might freak out. I always wondered why people can't fix their dang fans. They just let that thing keep wobbling at a dangerous rpm and hope that it wobbles back into place. Idiots!

Reactions: Russ T.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I refer them to Genny,thats her line of work.
Sure... but the vacuum is already in my hand so easy money...plus you don't have to worry about a bunch of crud falling when you leave. Florida we need the ceiling fans on and the air down a little due to humidity...speeds the drying.

Name
Nate W.
I'm about 6'1" and my pops is 6'7", I've seen him crack his head low door hangings, ceiling fans, chandeliers, etc....... Gotta suck at that height.. I try to hold back my laughter, but come on it's like telling me not to breathe.......Impossible.... :lol:

He'd always laugh at my pain when I did dumb stuff and stuff that wasn't dumb...:hopeless:

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was working a job once and when I pulled the cord to turn on the ceiling fan, it fell down and hit me in the face.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Nate W.
I'm good for hitting my head 3 times on the dining room light before I remember it's there.

When I'm cleaning a vacant, I piss in the sink and not the toilet. I'm always afraid it's not going to flush, or flood when I leave. Seriously.

Why not in your vac hose?

I've seriously seen other portable users dump in the customers bathtub and not rinse the crap down... Talk about a bad moment of truth there... At least with the toilet, a 5gallon bucket of water following if you made #1 or #2 it'll still go down and not have to worry about flooding....if the water is off...

We've cleaned up foreclosures where squatters lived with no running water or electricity... The toilets were disgusting... We had to use the water hose to unclog it.. Then the bank said to just pull the toilets...

steve_64

I hit my head on the lights at Bob Evans. I hit it very very hard a couple times, hard enough I thought I broke the light fixture.

You would think I'd have learned by now.
You would think I'd have learned by now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just saying...
:winky:

20170425_193323.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom