Is Aramsco Goin' Belly-Up?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I located some ParFlex hose at an Aramsco store on 8/25. (It hasn't been easy to find.) I explained to the store why I wanted ParFlex and not steel-braided hose. They shipped steel-braided hose. I called the store and was told the Parflex would be shipped but they needed to charge my card again and send a return label and my card would be credited upon receipt of the returned hose. Took over six weeks and multiple calls to get the return label. I shipped the hose to Aramsco on 9/21, expecting my card to be credited upon receipt, as I had been told. Didn't happen. Many calls were answered with "Been super-busy, don't know how to do it, not authorized to do it, lost your card number, I'll call accounting, etc." Finally received a Credit Memo for store credit dated 11/09/21. Phoned the accountant listed on the memo and told her I didn't want store credit, I wanted my card credited, as I was told at the end of August. She told me she would need to call headquarters for authorization. The person authorized to credit my card was out for a few days. Called her back last week and was told the credit would appear on my card within a few minutes. That didn't happen. Called her again today and was told there was a restriction on my card that wouldn't allow a credit. (Sure.) She asked if a check could be sent from New Jersey, should arrive next week. I don't believe them. Asked her to overnight it. It's the least they can do after using my money for over three months.

It's only $189.51. The small amount being a further indication of trouble. For an issue that was THEIR ERROR!

I'll keep y'all posted of any development.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My feet get cold this time of year
I use a electric blanket in a cardboard box to put my feet in while I sit in my recliner.

Have no idea who Matthew is but maybe he does the same thing

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I like a lot of Interlink products and a lot of the people there are great.

The billing and invoicing with them is ALWAYS messed up. Always. Every time.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
why not go to a Parker Store? They can even cut it to custom lengths

As a sidenote, I used to use Parflex then switched to Cobbs. I like it much better.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny

As a sidenote, I used to use Parflex then switched to Cobbs. I like it much better.
Local Parker distributor doesn't have the dies. I'm happy to buy from Olson, but he was unable to get any Parflex for awhile because of supply chain issues. I think Superior has some now.

Paul, what about Cobb's do you like better than Parflex? Who makes it?

Name
Jeff T

Cobbs hose is awesome at keeping the heat over long distance, but sucks to handle, and manoeuvre around everything…
Not flexible, does not like to slide on anything but open areas.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cobbs hose is awesome at keeping the heat over long distance, but sucks to handle, and manoeuvre around everything…
Not flexible, does not like to slide on anything but open areas.
I hated that stuff. Very irritating cover that clung to carpet and made it hard to work with. It looked and felt like pressure washing hose.

Name
Jeff T
I hated that stuff. Very irritating cover that clung to carpet and made it hard to work with. It looked and felt like pressure washing hose.
Not so much on carpet, but EVERY corner you try to pull it around…
That and 2.5 hose is a nightmare for my helper…
But I digress…

No excuses, just results
😉

Chris A

Name
Chris
It took me about 6 months to get two hundred feet of parflex through them. That being said when I had a billing issue a couple months back and I found that they owed me a credit it was back on my card the next day, it woulda been nice if they caught it but whattryagonnado

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's everywhere. The workforce is so messed up right now. Some days I feel like throwing up my hands and saying "**** it all". Today is one of those days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom