Internet and social marketing

Name
I'm Rick James
My website is going to be posted soon and I have a few questions.

There are alot of option for marketing a website online. I was hoping someone can go over what is the best investment for internet marketing a website. What the cost are and who to go through? I went with Go Daddy for my domain.

I have signed up for alot of the free phone listing but it could take a month before I start to show up.

Also does your website have attention getters or some ploy to get the customer to remember your website and tell there friends. Kinda like guerilla marketing and tatics geared towards the target market.

For my door to door project. I have still been unable to find that person, looks like its up to me. I am looking into getting the proper permits to do this. I have some other guerilla style plans I am working on. One of the things I am working on is doing a 15 min presentation at the local baby store. They do bi-weekly classes for expecting moms. I want to have my time to educate and do some free give aways. I am told they have a good turn out.

Going with vacaway for the 8 oz private label spotter bottles.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Get on Google local business...and all the other local business parts of yahoo, Aol, MSN etc.

Google "Carpet Cleaners" in your area and see what pops up.
Do the same in the other search engines.
what ever directories pop up on the first page, you might consider getting a top ad with those guys.
You might want to make sure they are consistently on top.

Get your website optimized...someone on here knows a good company to do that.
Then your ad will be the one popping up on the first page of the search engines.

Submit your website to all the big search engines..there is formal way to do this and that company that optimizes will also help you with that I am sure.

Get your web address on ALL your marketing material including your van and email signature.
Tell everyone you know about it, get your custys emails and email it to them before and after the job and ask for referrals.

You get the idea.

DOnt expect much work from this web site. This is a word of mouth type business. If your good then you will grow.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I get tons of work from my website.

Although most of my work IS referrals and repeats...that's including my Letip groups.

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks Brian.

Lance i do agree 100% that word of mouth and direct contact is the best way to get the customers with the least amount of resources. I believe online marketing through web placement and ads is a great resource at keeping a presence and getting new customers. Not only giving the customer more value when choosing a cleaner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Internet allows you to work outside your area if you are able.

Working your area for referrals and repeats is always a good idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom