Installing a Butler Port (Pork) Hole | Hose Guide & Security Access Holes

Name
BradFenstermaker
I put a whole in my new Promaster last winter for a pass through plug.

Works great. I did as Lee recommend. Painters tape over whole area then Hole bunch center.

Nice job Mark

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I prefer the pass-through in the side door step. You can easily open and close the door with a hose attached to the machine.

You'd need really long skinny arms to unlock the truck though.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Dang Brian, how can you have that skinny arms if you’ve pushed a wand for a living🤷🏼‍♂️😳
I don't push a wand for a living.

Now ask me how flattened to my head my left ear is from talking on the phone 8-10 hours a day...

Or how little hair I have left from pulling it out because of clueless customers and employees...

Or the big knot in my forehead from banging it into the wall because of bonehead moves made by employees...

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I figured, I just lost my head and thought you might’ve been out in the field while unlocking the van🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I figured, I just lost my head and thought you might’ve been out in the field while unlocking the van🤷🏼‍♂️
I have filled in here and there over the years. And also opened trucks in our garage that the crew leader locked himself out of. It was easier than going back up to our front building to get the extra set of keys.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom