I’m in the mood to buy another vacuum

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That stupid Pig turf screwed up my new Royal. I’m done with that brand anyway because it’s so loud.

I’m wanting to try the big 18” Hoover. Does anyone know where I can get the cheapest one?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I’m not to happy with my new Shark. It isn’t holding up like I hoped it would. I’ve had it about two weeks and the damn plastic parts are snapping left and right. I’ve been super careful with it. Today the top of the lighted power brush button flew off. I’m glad I got the Best Buy warranty becaue I’ll just keep replacing it over and over.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Dang Jimmy! It’s hard to believe that your conquest is worth $500!! It looks like a $250-$300max.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I may just need to order a workhorse vac. But my worry is how do I get parts when needed. It looks like Ron Warner is the only guy that has parts.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm just going to repair my ProTeam Again! But it is a good vac. It has fast action and a wider path. I'll keep replacing the Shark until Best Buy bans me.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care
Name
Matt Ross
I'm just going to repair my ProTeam Again! But it is a good vac. It has fast action and a wider path. I'll keep replacing the Shark until Best Buy bans me.

I saw the picture of your pro team. Couldn't believe how beat it was. I have one job with the same proteam and it's used 1 hr solid 6 nights a week. It's almost two years old and looks almost new. I have a couple sharks, and I knew it wouldn't last even a fraction of the time the pro team will. You should stick with pro team or windsor. They are similar.

Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have the cup version. Only use it for commercial.
No back and forth movements...............use it like a lawn mower ....covers large areas quickly. Very aggressive brush roll digs deep

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Jimmy, did you read those negative reviews on that vacuum? How old is your Hoover?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I wish the Sanitaire had a tougher belt
Yea everyone here said that. I have used my Sanitare on every job for the last year. Using original belt still. Bought 2 dozen extra... just in case. Changing a belt takes 60 seconds. Belts are cheap. The perfect commercial vacuum! Original belt and yes the beater bar is banging away and the brushes are great.
It does pull from the edges very well but I also have a small shoulder strap vacuum for edging. Hoover ports power ... fast system.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Oh LORDY!!! Will my customers take me seriously when they see this goofy thing in front of me?

D994555A-D3F4-4C5A-953A-105FF6113185.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom