I "shopped" Full Circle..

Mikey P

Administrator
One of the members here uses Full Circle to answer his phones.

I gave his company a call today to test the CSR's script, knowledge and youthful exuberance.

She answered questions with gusto. She was steadfast in getting the O/O out there to answer the tough questions. She knew enough about urine damage to tell me abut urine crystals and could quote his website at will.

I told her last time we paid $100 for 3 br, lr, steps and an area rug. She said their minimum was $125 and she thought I could get my carpet done for close to that.

Hmm.. :?

She was well spoken and cheerful.

If you want to test "her", send me a PM and I'll get you the number.

Greenie

What exactly does full circle cover, just a script reading receptionist?
I'll get one for High Performance mods, and recommend Lisa gets her for Glide questions.

dgargan

I have been using them for almost a month. They are doing a good job. I love the online scheduling program they have.

Anyone want to be my secret shopper and put them through the ringer?

Email me if interested.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I will have to change from Sprint because they are a shitty company that charges an arm and a leg for call forwarding.

Simply everything, my ass.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I believe it's 500 bucks a month for unlimited calls.

Perceptionist is 20 bucks for every job they schedule

I would think Full Circle would be better just for the fact that they wouldn't push the hard sale to make their money.

But who knows.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's what I said.

But if you are never answering your phone then it would be worth it.

I might miss the occasional call, so I would go with perceptionist.

I was signing up with them to try them out about a month ago
But again, Sprint wanted to charge me 20 cents per minute
FOR EVERY MINUTE USED ON THE PHONE, NOT JUST THE FORWARDED MINUTES

Couldn't believe it.
The lady at perceptionist strongly suggested against signing up because of this.
Pretty bad when her job was to make the sell.

I used 4000 minutes last month..
That would be an $800.00 bill tacked onto my regular bil

F all that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I transferred my business number to vonage and it is free forwarding to my cell where it use to be $48 a month and 9 cents a minute and is now $28 a month free forwarding

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yeah but I could find other work for the shut in. Such as collections, sales, shuffle paperwork etc

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
But like I said...I only miss a call here and there.

If I wanted someone to answer full time (and I didn't have Sprint)...full circle would be the way to go.
Let's see right now
It would be

$500.00
+$800.00
+$100.00

Plus you have to use there scheduling program, they don't work with Service Monster...But I would think that would change soon. Or at least it should.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been with Sprint since day one. It has always been good to me except for this one friggen thing.

I would hate to leave just because of it.

I will probably get a land line from Vonage once I figure out where I am going to land permanently.

In the mean time, it is too much of a pain in the ass to change phone lines constantly from moving.

Maybe Vonage will work if I forward that phone to mine...but then it wouldn't work anyway because I think I would still have to forward the cell phone in order to use Full Circle or other.

Oh the humanity. :roll:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
$500 per month is a bargain IF you are truly busy enough that you need someone to answer your phone. $500 per month wouldn' t touch even a partime receptionist when you attach all the overhead, taxes, training, insurance and everything that goes with having an employee. If I could hire a service that would do what this service says it does and could truly speak knowledgeably about what we do and schedule for us, I'd pay $500 per month no problem, probably double that. That would mean no workmans comp, no un-employment, no withholdings, no nothing except writing a check every month.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so you guys have undying trust for people who don't work for you

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not trust...just a back up plan.

I don't think I would want them doing this for me full time.
Unless I was an O/O...maybe

Hell, I am kinda like full circle in the way that I send these guys jobs but the big difference with me is these guys don't have to advertise...I do it all.

They just go out and clean and I write them a check...easy.

Full_Circle

I'm glad to hear your shopping experience was successful. This particular member prefers that we don't quote pricing over the phone but rather encourage the customer to book an appt. and he will provide an exact estimate prior to beginning the job.

However, we do have members that provide us with specific pricing and prefer that we give each customer an estimate whether they ask for it or not. We will do whichever the member prefers.

Thanks for the shout out dgargan...I will get you that free month later :lol:

For the O/O that is interested in having full time reception and scheduling services we have two options available:
$495/mo. incl. 500 min. of call time (approx. 60-80 appts. per mo.) $.49 ea. addt'l min.

$250/mo. incl. 150 min. of call time (approx. 25-45 appts. per mo.) $.95 ea. addt'l min.
Additional trucks/routes are $200 per month (incl. 150 min. of call time)

Just to reference... Full Circle booked 147 jobs for 1 of our members in the month of June and if I understand this correctly that would have been $2,940 in fees with Perceptionist.

For more info visit www.fullcirclegroup.biz or email me with any questions.

dgargan

The great thing about Full Circle is they are part of CTI who has been in the carpet cleaning industry for a long time. The CSR's all know their stuff when it comes to carpet cleaning and all of them are required to ride on the truck for experience.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nicole_FC4U said:
I'm glad to hear your shopping experience was successful. This particular member prefers that we don't quote pricing over the phone but rather encourage the customer to book an appt. and he will provide an exact estimate prior to beginning the job.

However, we do have members that provide us with specific pricing and prefer that we give each customer an estimate whether they ask for it or not. We will do whichever the member prefers.

Thanks for the shout out dgargan...I will get you that free month later :lol:

For the O/O that is interested in having full time reception and scheduling services we have two options available:
$495/mo. incl. 500 min. of call time (approx. 60-80 appts. per mo.) $.49 ea. addt'l min.

$250/mo. incl. 150 min. of call time (approx. 25-45 appts. per mo.) $.95 ea. addt'l min.
Additional trucks/routes are $200 per month (incl. 150 min. of call time)

Just to reference... Full Circle booked 147 jobs for 1 of our members in the month of June and if I understand this correctly that would have been $2,940 in fees with Perceptionist.

For more info visit http://www.fullcirclegroup.biz or email me with any questions.

How many of those 500 minutes were used to book those jobs?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom