I need a spotting machine

Walt

I've had 4 stops this week where I had to run hoses to clean a small wine, coffee, blood etc spill.

I'm looking at the Mytee Tempo spotter. Any comments?

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Just bought a used one. Before that I was using a small porty to do spots, so the vac of the spotter is a bit less but does the trick. I use a clear plastic tool so I can see when the rinse is done. Very easy to use.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The Mytee Tempo is the shit! I won it in an auction a while back for like half the price! :D God I love MB!!

Good suck and saved me money not running my TM on spot jobs.

I used to have an EDIC Fivestar and loved it. It cleans carpet very good if you prescrub. I am thinking about getting another one just for cleaning high rises. When I say it cleans good, I had customers ask for it even after I upgraded to a truckmount. I guess they saw me scrubbing and really liked the cleaning. You can also use the upholstery tool to clean upholstery. I would like to get a spot machine also to clean upholstery.

Name
John LaBarbera
Able 1 said:
The Mytee Tempo is the shit! I won it in an auction a while back for like half the price! :D God I love MB!!

I think this is a compliment. Not too sure. If it is, thanks.

gary mackay

I bought the Mytee tempo for the price of 6 downtown hookers, I wish I would have bought a better brand & got 3 downtown hookers to boot!

Name
John LaBarbera
gary mackay said:
I bought the Mytee tempo for the price of 6 downtown hookers, I wish I would have bought a better brand & got 3 downtown hookers to boot!

No guessing needed here.

Able 1

Name
Keith
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Able 1":3ab2n0g9]The Mytee Tempo is the shit! I won it in an auction a while back for like half the price! :D God I love MB!!

I think this is a compliment. Not too sure. If it is, thanks.[/quote:3ab2n0g9]

It works great John... After using it I would buy another............... in like 15 years when this one dies :mrgreen: :D

Name
John LaBarbera
gary mackay said:

You're just over the hill, literally. Bring it in if it's not working like it should. I'll get it fixed. BTW, six hookers? A spotter is probably the least of your concerns.

Name
Nate W.
Walt said:
I've had 4 stops this week where I had to run hoses to clean a small wine, coffee, blood etc spill.

I'm looking at the Mytee Tempo spotter. Any comments?

It's a good tool. Can't imagine all that money into a clean setup like yours and not having a spotter. Ours gets used a lot. There excellent when you get contracts for spot cleaning for warranty work. Probably one of the quickest money you can make in the business.

Chads

Supportive Member
I wish I could trade mine for one of the Mytee spotters mine is the one from Jondon or something like that needs alot more suction. :oops:

Greenie

Good one? It's the Standard to beat in small compact spotters.

Gary just paid too much, going price is 4 1/2 hookers.

Back
Top Bottom