I need a refresher course in food/drink dye removal..

steve_64

By using the crb I am agitating the prespray at full strength. It's not being rinsed out or diluted before agitation and my van isn't running.

It also adds dwell time for the enzymes to work on the stains and odors

I use stain magic because it works more often than it doesn't. If a stain is still there in a couple days and I get a call it usually takes that last step which using heat and red relief.

I have to go back to one because the red didn't budge and I didn't have any red relief or my steamer. I don't get these very often.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Oh darn!

I got the wagner power steamer it does take time and if it starts to pool drills it can bleach the carpet too. Never had that problem with a towel and Iron.

But it carries alot of water and with some good product you. Can cover alot of ground quickly.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
So many different colors in this carpet we declined to do the other day. On top of the urine and feces. If I was at your level I mighta attempted. :redface:
image.jpeg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
So many different colors in this carpet we declined to do the other day. On top of the urine and feces. If I was at your level I mighta attempted. :redface:View attachment 19293

You were wise to turndown that work since you don't do HWE yet.
But to be fair. It looks like the carpet is delaminating and should be replaced anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom