I just cleaned the carpet in the wienermobile

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
For a high price of 5 weenie whistles and one really cool picture, I was able to get the job.
I'll post the picture in a little bit.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
No, but here is a picture

NewImage.jpg

R

rotovacguy

Is that the Oscar Meyer weinermobile? If so, they must have more then one, or got the only one fixed because they had some woman employee driving it around here in Wisconsin and managed to drive the thing right into someone's living room!! :lol:

That wasn't too long ago, either, maybe a month or two. Apparently she got lost, tried to turn around in someone's driveway, THOUGHT she was in reverse, but obviously wasn't, gave it some gas....heck, judging by the pics, I'd say LOTS of gas, and smashed right into their house! :oops:

John Watson

They have a few of them there advertizing gimiks. First one I saw was back in 68 in New Orleans, Oh, I wish I was an..... In Seattle they have a true and authentic Toe Truck......

soo cool.

I'd really like one of those wiener whistles if you could part with one.

best,

frankie chocolate

visit my blog, "the carpet Cleaner's crocodile."

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Never cleaned one but I've seen a couple around. We talked to a guy driving one through Oklahoma City back in 1991 or so and took my son to take a peek at another one parked at a local body shop here in Maryland.

Back
Top Bottom