I had AI Chat generate a reminder letter for me.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I used the open source AI at https://chat.openai.com/chat to generate "The perfect reminder letter" for my customers. I also used it to do formulate a bunch of other lists on how to achieve some goals I have. It was very interesting and actually pretty impressive. It's free to play around with if you guys want to give it a shot. As far as the reminder letter goes, this is what it spit out. I don't think this will be replacing @FredC anytime soon though.

1674747486149.png

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The first paragraph sounds like a kid in a church youth group coming to ask for a donation so they can go on a mission trip to Europe, or even better Hawaii. I hope this letter finds you well enough to send me some cash😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

FredC

Village Idiot
I used the open source AI at https://chat.openai.com/chat to generate "The perfect reminder letter" for my customers. I also used it to do formulate a bunch of other lists on how to achieve some goals I have. It was very interesting and actually pretty impressive. It's free to play around with if you guys want to give it a shot. As far as the reminder letter goes, this is what it spit out. I don't think this will be replacing @FredC anytime soon though.

View attachment 120447

You just have to give it better inputs....

I've had it write pretty good web pages and answer a lot of stuff I would normally use google for

chatpage.jpg

and stories about my ornery wife:biggrin:.....

mean wife tammy.jpg

and I and many others try and get it to contradict itself and possibly unwoke itself

Last edited:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've been using OpenAI along with ZimmWriter for a while now for SEO content but also topically relevant blog posts. Sometimes I'll throw some blog content in Pictory to create a quick AI video with some stock carpet cleaning video footage I bought from stock image places or other carpet cleaners.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I asked it last night to list me stocks that do well historically in a recession. It gave a decent answer. Ill buy some calls i. Pepsi, coke, Phillip Morris, and energy stocks like Devon Energy.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I asked it last night to list me stocks that do well historically in a recession. It gave a decent answer. Ill buy some calls i. Pepsi, coke, Phillip Morris, and energy stocks like Devon Energy.

I'm surprised that it didn't recommend that you invest in Cyberdine Systems.... :eekk:

• Haha
Reactions: Brian H and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom