I couldn't stay away

Ricky Thurman

After a short (15 month) stint away from carpet cleaning......I'm coming back. I couldn't stand making someone else rich. Larry Cobb, I'll be calling in the next month or so. I'm sure I'll be needing some UltraSeal.

I can't wait to sweat my butt of in this heat again!

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Welcome back Ricky. If I can help let me know. There are some good used tm's on craigslist If you can wait for a good one.

Ricky Thurman

I sold every friggin thing I had before. Well with the exception of a power stretcher, 1 gallon of protector, and a case of about 5,000 plastic tabs (I don't know how the hell I ended up keeping those). A local cleaner has become disabled and is selling at or below equipment value. His business has suffered some in the past year or so, because of his disability, but there is still a decent customer list and name recognition in place. I couldn't pass up the chance to buy two rigs for under $40,000. Granted they are trailer mounted and there is a laundry list of items I want, and items I want to throw away. At the end of the day it was a no brainer for me and I'll make the changes I want as I am able.

Glad to be back on the lowest rung of the evolutional ladder with you meat headed rug suckers!!

Ricky Thurman

I got an 04 Thermal Wave (1500 hrs) and an 07 Blue Wave (250 hrs.)

I plan to put the Blue Wave, which is currently on an open flatbed, in a van as soon as possible and leave the Thermal Wave in its 14ft. cargo trailer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom