I am not doing this just because I have to...

araimond

Well Sorta,

If I want all that great supportive member access to your site I need to stand up and do the whole "hi my name is Adam and I am addicted to Mikey's Board"
OK so there I said it- and isnt recognizing my problem the first step to recovery???

I am a new guy on the block as a cleaner, but i am working with Steve Andrews and drinking milk for strong teeth and bones.

I teamed up with Steve to help him create some training DVDs and a website which is http://www.carpetpatch.com Don't laugh, its my first time so please be gentle on the criticism, although some good honest tongue lashings on what sucks about it will always make things run a little smoother, but remember I am processing your credit card..so be nice about it... :shock:

As a token or our ENORMOUS gratitude for allowing a scrub like me be a part of your prestigious club I have setup a coupon code for you guys... "mikeysboard" will get you 10% off any training DVDs we have and make all your wildest dreams come true. Steve's idea is that its a lot easier to learn this stuff if you can see it. well duh.

Anyway, enough about me, lets get CLEANING!

-Adam Raimond
The Carpet Surgeons
(We get to wear lab coats, pretty cool huh?)

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
araimond said:
although some good honest tongue lashings on what sucks about it will always make things run a little smoother, but remember I am processing your credit card..so be nice about it... :shock:

-Adam Raimond
The Carpet Surgeons
(We get to wear lab coats, pretty cool huh?)

So now that my card has been processed, does that mean gloves off time :lol:

Welcome Adam, anyone that Steve trusts is good by me.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom