Hygrotrac Monitoring Systems

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Does anyone here use the system to monitor their losses ?

How easy is it to work with ?

Are the reports easy to read, and easy to find and print ect ?

Thanks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i would like feedback on the system as well have considered buying one for when i am too busy to go moniter jobs on a daily basis.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
It's a nice convenience. A costly convenience. SM had it in their contract with Farmers. It got dropped recently. I think we got a whopping $55 per day for it.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What I really want to know is; those who have purchased the system has it been a good investment to make, or are conventional methods of monitoring better as far as time and labor ?

I'm just trying to figure out of the purchase is justifiable and will it save us money and time in the long run ?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wouldn't you still want to check it regularly, to move and adjust equipment and contents?

I like the technology, but we often have 4-8 loses running at the same time, at peak times 20-30-losses.

That's a little more $$$$ that I'm willing to part with.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Of course i want to do it the conventional way, but there are a few individuals at my company that think the system is a silver bullet. Im pulling hair at explaining that its not a catch all.

i can see the system being useful for the first 48 hours to alarm us if the structure isnt drying while we are not there monitoring.

i have went to a loss to monitor only to find out a breaker tripped or the client tampered with the equipment, it would be nice to know ahead of time.

But as richard said thats alot of cash to be spending that could be used else where.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom