Hulu Advertising

Name
Swani
I just saw an ad for Hulu advertising. It looks like you can target geographically. I think this might be worth looking into. $500 minimum to start.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm still digging into it, but it looks just like simple ads. They also connect you with people that can help you design these ads around your brand.
What are the odds that your ad will get in front of a homeowner who was thinking of getting her floors cleaned that day, who didn't know who to ask for a referral , and also doesn't trust review sites, and pays for Hulu to watch commercials?

none to slim imo...

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

FredC

Village Idiot
I don’t know about the other questions or how this would play into them but the majority of Hulu subscribers (60+% according to what I could find) are on an ad supported plan

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Swani
What are the odds that your ad will get in front of a homeowner who was thinking of getting her floors cleaned that day, who didn't know who to ask for a referral , and also doesn't trust review sites, and pays for Hulu to watch commercials?

none to slim imo...
I just want my business name to stick in the heads of the people in my geographical region, so when they do want to get their floors cleaned they can google me. We are also running radio ads.

Reactions: SamIam and FredC

Mikey P

Administrator
I just want my business name to stick in the heads of the people in my geographical region, so when they do want to get their floors cleaned they can google me. We are also running radio ads.

Get on a few FB community pages and ask what streaming services people use..

I pay for YouTube TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime & Paramount, only Paramount forces commercials if you watch something the first day it comes out

I use Hulu only to watch hockey when my NHL app isn't playing the game, if there are commercials I don't see them.

How about a big ol' billboard instead?

Name
Swani
Get on a few FB community pages and ask what streaming services people use..

I pay for YouTube TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime & Paramount, only Paramount forces commercials if you watch something the first day it comes out

I use Hulu only to watch hockey when my NHL app isn't playing the game, if there are commercials I don't see them.

How about a big ol' billboard instead?
We are going to do a billboard.

A lot of people that have Verizon get Hulu, Disney, and Espn free as part of their packag. Verizon is what the majority of people have in our little mountain town because it works the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom