How well do you know your prespray?

Mikey P

Administrator
One, have you used it long enough to know when it needs boosting?

and two, do you have enough faith to boost it when the soil level is borderline

and three, are you just a fat lazy American who puts salt and pepper on everything prior to tasting your meal?

Which pre spray have you used enough of (lots of new product out right now so dont tell me how great your 4 jobs with Sutley Sauce is with that little use, cause lets face it, most repeat jobs will clean up just fine with the weakest of pre sprays.)

The more I use my 360iBH the less "Solv" boosting I'm needing but in general when I or my guys test a new pre spray a lot of our opinion is based on how much post spotting was needed. Still need the 02 boost for the pee pee and cof fee though..

We've been through mountains of Redline and Flex so we know just when to spice things up...

Reactions: Russ T.

steve_64

Extreme clean for the nasties.
It's clear when mixed I like that.

Recently started adding pH boost on the real nasties and it's like cutting through butter with a hot knife.

Use to rinse with clean free but now just water

Consistent product. Sometimes need a second spray for the shadows.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I don't know...

Marty claims SS1 works great but causes wheezing and headaches. SS Free takes care of the problem but in reality the only difference is a bit of lemon oil and food dye.

I guess my point is... Perception is reality. Figure out what works for you.

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know...

Marty claims SS1 works great but causes wheezing and headaches. SS Free takes care of the problem but in reality the only difference is a bit of lemon oil and food dye.

I guess my point is... Perception is reality. Figure out what works for you.

Lemon oil?

That stench is straight from the depths of New Jersey..

Reactions: D Luke

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Pro-zyme works great for us. When things get a little nastier we will boost with Firestorm or go full strength Firestorm. We had been using Flex but I really like the way Firestorm seems to destroy traffic lane soil with minimal crb action.

I always thought Pro-Zyme was the best pre-spray I had ever used, but that a bit of traffic lane wicking was immediate no matter how much I pre-vac'd or rinsed. Ended up trying other things and never got back to it, but seriously, it works great.

Reactions: CTI Courtney

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I don't remember saying that about SS1

I specifically remember you stating that the SS1 fragrance causes headaches.

If you challenge me on that fact I will probably burn an hour running searches so I can quote you on it.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I swear....it was like this before we got there.....

2016-10-14 15.02.10.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom