How many of you have a Dri Eaz Rover

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
2-Rovers, 2-Extreme Extractors, we always whip it out!

Rover's are the first choice because they steer so much easier. The Extreme extractor may pull a little more but the speed of the Rover wins out because you can maneuver it so much faster.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
a couple problems with both units I think, most of my customers want the pad out, it doesn't matter what I tell them, they want it out. also in basements where we work typically the concrete is so cool that its difficult to dry the pad without ballooning the carpet. so with that in mind I have a water claw that I use on small jobs and small jobs that the customer is having to pay out of pocket. unless you are extracting a lot of pad I would just buy a water claw

LeeCory

Steve, Not sure why you have such a hard time drying pad...

Sure a claw is cheaper, but who has all day to do a good job with it? Spending the money to buy equipment that does a better job... QUICKER only makes sense. A claw is fine, but you feel like poking an eye out after properly extracting a large basement.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I hear ya Steve," in place" drying a felt pad over concrete, under a Berber carpet in a cool damp basement can be frustrating.
I have both the large water claw and the hydro-x EE. The hydro-x removes a little more water, but to do a thorough sub surface extraction with either tool is a slooooow process.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
rctpks said:
2-Rovers, 2-Extreme Extractors, we always whip it out!

Rover's are the first choice because they steer so much easier. The Extreme extractor may pull a little more but the speed of the Rover wins out because you can maneuver it so much faster.

I thought that was Cleavon Little from Blazing Saddles saying "Let me whip this out."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom