How is business in your neck of the woods?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Most likely they were lured away by someone else. But if you do exceptional work, they will come back

been my experience anyway
We moved to the next city over and I hear that caused some confusion.
I hear some clients saved the cell number of a former employee and contacted him directly. He would drive up From Phoenix, a 1500-mile round trip, and take care of them. He would tell some people I left the company.
I have won back some of those customers.

It's an ego boost when clients tell us they hired someone else because they couldn't wait for me, and they will never make that mistake again.

Reactions: Brian H

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Those work very well. and I should reorder some.
Thanks for the reminder.
14 or 15 years ago we started a magnet contest to see who's magnet would stick on a refrigerator the longest.......

Anyone know who won that?

Last edited:

they live

Name
Steve
14 or 15 years ago we started a magnet contest to see who's magnet would stick on a refrigerator the longest.......

Anyone know who won that?
I haven't passed out magnets for 12 years. Still seeing them where they were originally put up.
I should take pictures.

they live

Name
Steve
I'm slower than normal. It's an election year and it's always slower.
A couple section 8 complexes have cut budgets a lot and are going with cheaper cleaners.
Residential hasn't picked up yet but weather is getting better.
Picking up more custodial work in factories. The wife and I do some she does some with her help but also some customers cutting back.
Nothing out of the ordinary. No advertising for awhile. Repeat and referrals for the most part.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I'm slower than normal. It's an election year and it's always slower.
A couple section 8 complexes have cut budgets a lot and are going with cheaper cleaners.
Residential hasn't picked up yet but weather is getting better.
Picking up more custodial work in factories. The wife and I do some she does some with her help but also some customers cutting back.
Nothing out of the ordinary. No advertising for awhile. Repeat and referrals for the most part.
Thx for your honesty.

Reactions: they live

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom