Host machines

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I have had this Host machine for some time & have only ever used it with dry powder (Capture).

What a P.I.T.A.

Reading on another thread about Host machines, can I use this to agitate wet solutions, (pre spray).

2007_1127Host0001.jpg

Thanks & Ooroo,

:roll:

-JB-

Name
JB
You call that a . . .

Hey, what's with the . . .

Oh, never mind! :evil:

Don't you know that your supposed to include more "stuff" in your pictures so we's all can comment on it and make ourselves, look and feel better about ourselves?

Geeeze, get it straight would ya?

:mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea we have one the guys use on area rugs, prespray and agitate in.

It works great and it nice and light weight compared to a rotary. Although after seeing Steve Andrews video on rug cleaning I think we need to get some brushes on our Cimex.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sorry John, my apologies. :oops:

That's an old photo and most of the "other stuff" that should be in the pic has been sold or transported to the carpet cleaners vintage and antique museum in West Cherry Ave, Flagstaff, AZ, that's why you can't see it.

Hope this helps................

2003_01013Beers0002.jpg

Ooroo,

:mrgreen:

John Watson

Hey there to ya Mate

That there machine is a great aggitator of your presprays, The counter rotating brushes do wonders on traffic areas as well as helping pull sand and grit up to the service. they are a hell of alot lighter to carry up stairs then your cimex even with your roo wheel kit..

Only problem I have heard was the metal parts tend to caroade with some of the presprays.

Best to you and Miss Delia

Helen says Hoody Doody to youdy two too...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
there are a lot of guys that would love to have one of those HOST machines for scrubbing in prespray. They're hard to find. Work awesome. I believe you can even get brushes for tile and grout for it.
Can't believe they made it "pink"!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom