Hello

EDS

Name
Ed
Just coming over from the other board to see how you guys do things over here. Kinda getting tired of the fan boys of certain equipment manufactures on the other site. Anyways, I look forward to learning from this board.

I am a O/O with a Prochem Apex. I have been in business for around 5 months. I live in a lucrative market in Canada. Purchased all my equipment with cash that I made by working the oil rigs for 6 months. Used to work for the government but got tired of being a wage slave. During university I worked for a commercial cleaning company and used a portable regularly. I have BA in political Science and have my degree mounted on my bathroom wall ( never know when your going to run out of toilet paper).

Anyways, I look forward to learning from this board and contributing when I can.

Ed

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome Ed.

You'll see plenty of familiar faces here and plenty of strangers. Some stranger than others but overall we have more well seasoned vets here than any other forum as well as far more industry icons.

Take a good look around and feel free to ask any and as many stupid questions as you like.

Make sure to spend some time in our Hot Seat room too. Very valuable info there all free for the taking.

EDS

Name
Ed
By "other board", are you referring to the JW board?

You will find that I am just as nice and helpful here as I am there.

JW? not sure what that means. i was referring to Robs board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom