Has your POS Momentum grown noisier?

Mikey P

Administrator
Right about the time you've gone through a few belts the foot release breaks and the motor gets louder than BBCGary cuffed to a four poster in Vegas.

anyone else notice this?

Mikey P

Administrator
Eck,that is the same as the Healty Home that my wife uses each and almost every day here at my healthy home.

It weights a ton and it's a pita to change the belts but it does not leak dust like the other pos bissells and you wont be vacuuming any staircases with it.
Sucks like a MFr though!

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Yep, my foot release thingy broke also, haven't noticed it getting louder, but changing belts is a breeze.

Greenie

reading the reviews in Jimbos link, cracks me up the housewife that buys the HEAVY DUTY two motor unit and then compalins it's too heavy for use on stairs...lol

Can't please them all.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Has your POS Momentum grown noisier?

Don't know.............cant keep a belt on that POS long enough for it it get wound up.........

Ordered new belt.....keep the setting on high ...and they still fly off....

Walt

tWo years on the dyson. Same belt same brush. Never leaked and always impresses the ladies. And yes I use it on every carpet.

Mike you need to get sponsored by dyson. Maybe they'll buy a banner.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Walt said:
tWo years on the dyson. Same belt same brush. Never leaked and always impresses the ladies. And yes I use it on every carpet.

Mike you need to get sponsored by dyson. Maybe they'll buy a banner.

I agree.I am in my 3rd year with mine and the cord finally shorted out....until now I have not replaced nothing or put a dime in it........

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mine is loud as hell I think a bearing went out.. :shock: Sounds like a dyson now. 8) :lol:

I love my Kenmore bagged upright. I haven't had to clean a filter ever, and I replaced a belt once. It sucks great until the bag is full and then it makes a whistling noise to let you know the bag is full. 119 dollars at K-Mart or Sears Holdings Inc.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
Right about the time you've gone through a few belts the foot release breaks and the motor gets louder than BBCGary cuffed to a four poster in Vegas.

anyone else notice this?

What the......!?!?!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom