Hands-on Rug Washing class - San Diego - Nov 7-9

This thread has been sticked forever.

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Scott Warrington
CAC2 HandsOnRugPoster small.jpg
The next class is now about 2 months away. Location is Sunny San Diego. Doug and I only teach this class twice a year. The Cobra stays pretty busy and I may retire someday so there are limited opportunities to attend and participate in this class.

Time to start planning and registering to take advantage of the early registration discounts. If you are just starting a rug washing business; If you would like to increase your rug washing business; if you want to build your confidence when cleaning rugs that bleed, shrink or are full of urine, then this class has something for you. Most of the class is at a beginner or intermediate level but there is something for all. Bring your problem rugs and clean them in class.

Questions? Email me scottw@brdigewatercorp.net
Here is a link to register - http://www.cvent.com/d/zgqnd3

Reactions: FredC

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Scott Warrington
Only two weeks left before this Hands-On Rug Washing class.

At this time we only have about 5 students signed-up. We usually have 16 to 24. With 3 instructors traveling in for this class, it looks like it will be a financial loser for me and Interlink :( . However, the small number of students means that those who attend will get lots of personal attention and instruction.

If you have any thought of learning to wash rugs, this is a class to come to. We will be demonstrating many ways to clean rugs and students will be doing the cleaning. You will know how to clean a rug that shrinks. You will know how to clean a rug that could bleed. You will know how to clean a rug with urine contamination. and so forth because you will have done it under watchful eyes of Doug "The Cobra" Heiferman, Clark Lancaster and myself.

If you want to learn better ways to market rug cleaning and to build a ticket with additional services, come join us for the marketing class on Thursday evening.

Sunny San Diego California. Nov 7th - 9th. Here is a link to register - http://www.cvent.com/events/hands-on-rug-cleaning-for-your-market-san-diego-ca-november-7-9-2018/event-summary-2480540646d946eca687222b2b14cba0.aspx

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
Too close to the ARCS event last week...

Im surprised to see Lancaster's name pop up. Haven't seen or heard a peep out of or about him in two years.
What tools is he still producing?

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Scott Warrington
Too close to the ARCS event last week...

Im surprised to see Lancaster's name pop up. Haven't seen or heard a peep out of or about him in two years.
What tools is he still producing?

Clark is still making a lot of tools. His name does not get out much as he has a lot of equipment sold months in advance. He gets out to these events to have a reason to get out of the shop more than to sell.

He also has a new tumble duster, but I don't expect that to be at this rug washing event.

He makes a nice wash floor that can be raised to different slopes, disassembled when done if you make the space. That is rather new.

He is also always updating or tweaking his flushing wands and rug squeegees.

Centrifuge will be used in the class along with his drying tower and the rug duster machine (once known as the Rug Badger). All still being made.

All the equipment used in class will be available for good discounts as lightly used equipment after 3 days of students washing rugs. We usually get a couple of students who attend just to save big on equipment they want to purchase.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
Only two weeks left before this Hands-On Rug Washing class.

At this time we only have about 5 students signed-up. We usually have 16 to 24. With 3 instructors traveling in for this class, it looks like it will be a financial loser for me and Interlink :( . However, the small number of students means that those who attend will get lots of personal attention and instruction.

If you have any thought of learning to wash rugs, this is a class to come to. We will be demonstrating many ways to clean rugs and students will be doing the cleaning. You will know how to clean a rug that shrinks. You will know how to clean a rug that could bleed. You will know how to clean a rug with urine contamination. and so forth because you will have done it under watchful eyes of Doug "The Cobra" Heiferman, Clark Lancaster and myself.

If you want to learn better ways to market rug cleaning and to build a ticket with additional services, come join us for the marketing class on Thursday evening.

Sunny San Diego California. Nov 7th - 9th. Here is a link to register - http://www.cvent.com/events/hands-on-rug-cleaning-for-your-market-san-diego-ca-november-7-9-2018/event-summary-2480540646d946eca687222b2b14cba0.aspx
Page no longer available. Is this canceled?

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Scott Warrington