Greg Crowley, how old are you?

This reads like a 9 year old scribbled it for Christ's sake
Affordable, Quality Carpet Cleaning
I am Greg Crowley. I am the owner and operator of Xtreme Carpet Cleaning. . My company is located on the South Shore of Massachusetts. We service towns from Milton to the Cape. I built my company based on the idea of affordable, quality carpet cleaning. In our area in Massachusetts you can get affordable carpet cleaning and you can get quality carpet cleaning but until I started my company you could not get affordable quality carpet cleaning and most of the time you paid for quality carpet cleaning that wasn't quality. In most cases you can get all your carpeting in your house done for about $125.00. Take a look at my pricing page and look at what my competitors charge vs what I charge ad I guarantee I will do a better job.

Pitiful dude.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
your too stupid to realize your looking at a shell site

try the links stooopid

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hey if my potenital customers are that stupid I don't want them. I am not the Broke Dick You are

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I had a competitor that couldn't copy my Best Cleaner In Town guarantee, so he guaranteed he was the best in the area (with this stipulation) "at our competitive price".

So he was essentially saying if you want to hire a cheapo cleaner that they would be better than all the other cheapo cleaners, but not better than the high end high priced cleaners with a better guarantee.

Greg please tell me you did not write that script. Here are a few tips for all cleaners. Keep your writing short and to the point. Don't use sexist language. And please use proper grammar. That is what spell check is for on Microsoft Word.

Greg you may like this intro better. It says everything you meant to say in a clear concise way.

Hi I am Greg Crowley owner-operator of Xtreme Carpet Cleaning. We are located on the south shore of Massachusetts and cover towns from the cape to Milton. We stake our reputation on providing a quality affordable service you simply will not find elsewhere. Xtreme carpet cleaning has a no hassle money back guarantee on any service we provide for you. If you are not completely satisfied with our work, we will rush out and address any areas of concern you may have. If you are still unsatisfied with our work, we will honor our money back guarantee.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thank You Daniel but if you read my response that is my shell site. My site is a different one. Try the links on that site they don't work. Maybe someday I will do something with that one but it is just on my profile here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom