Google jobs

Al

We have been getting more and more jobs from the internet but this week was exceptional with a water damage a commercial cc job and a residential job and one booked for next week. We use Andrechelle.com

Thats 4000. or more we wouldn't have made without great web peep's

8)

Chris A

Name
Chris
mine's just now getting active, I'm pumped. I also used Andrechelle

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Me too! Just landed a nice one for monday morning. Guy says he cleans twice a year. His wife got me from the internet with a search on Google. Andrechelle.com kicks but!

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
25-35% of our jobs come from the internet/google and that percentage is climbing.
We decided based on the ROI from 2008 to boost our internet presence this year ( and do NO other marketing at all, other than mailing repeat customers), and thanks to Andrechelle.com the new stuff has already begun working for us! I can't wait until spring, by then we should be really busy from the internet alone, not counting repeats and referrals.
I never would have thought 14 years ago when I first started playing around on the internet how huge it would become, or that it would become our #1 source of new customers. (Andrechelle and Mark got me started with computers way back then).

Thanks Andrechelle.com !

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
esquireservicesinc said:
Any tips on getting higher rankings on the search engines? Our website has only been up for about 1 month.
Chris, one thing you can do is make sure all key words that someone might use in a search are included on your first page. Use that first page as a description page of what you do. Also include the names of the areas you serve.

Then go to your add metatags feature of whatever program you use and put in those keywords. Then submit your site to Google and Yahoo once a month.

It will take anywhere from 3-6 weeks for your site to work it's way to the very top. Also sign up for pay per click ads but bid low so you are not really spending much, at least the search engines recognize that you have PPC accounts and this also improves your rankings.

This is all I did to get my site to come up in the top 5. It also depends on how many others in your area have websites.

Good luck!

Glad your websites are working so well for you guys. We will be in a very good position for spring.

Jim Williams said:
Then submit your site to Google and Yahoo once a month.

Make sure you are making updates to your site before resubmitting it or it may be viewed as SPAMMING the search engine and eventually get you black listed. I have seen unnecessary resubmission cause lower ranking and to completely lose ranking.

Back
Top Bottom