Going Into One Of The Wealthiest Homes...

R

R W

Tomorrow. This guy owns a couple different restuarant national franchises, and this house is the "shitz"! We will be cleaning a limestone floor in the kitchen and pantry area, and my installer/referer will seal the floor. Potential for 6000 more square feet through out the house.

Ching, ching!

(Oh....no acid cleaning there tomorrow!)

Name
Kevin McCreary
I did a $1479 dollar job today in an estate where the family has 200 acres that look like a golf course
with 8 houses on the estate and their own 5 acre lake, basketball/tennis court and baseball diamond,
full time land keeper, the house was the oldest one in the estate. It had an indoor pool lots of slate,
even automatic roll up blinds. The people own a landfill and a container service company, energy company,
recycling company and the 2and largest union construction company in the State of Michigan.
Gotta love those interior designers!

Next week when they return from vacation we are cleaning the $500,00 bus they took with them.

R

R W

c_adkins said:
[quote="Mikey P":10qpzszp]So in Ohio terms does that mean he makes $250 a year?

that sounds about right.[/quote:10qpzszp]

Well, I'd say that he is probably worth $250 mil.....he used to own all the Mc Donald franchises in the area. He built the first 2 story, "most beautiful McDonalds" in the country, with elevators, and a grand piano, with musician, on the 2nd floor.

After that job, the tiler took me to an even bigger house down the street. This house is supposed to be the biggest house in Ohio, and the NE. There is an at least $5-10 mil addition going on to the exsisting house. My tile guy has been in this house for over a year doing just tile...granite, marble, limestone, ceramic custom tile in all the baths. ( Yes...they all have bidets )He needs me to clean 2 rooftop areas that will serve as outdoor bars. They are tiled with porcelin tiles, and every 4th grout line has to be epoxy for expansion. So he needs me to clean the exsisting tile and grout so they can match up the colors. They are surronded by 4 foot glass walls.

Couldn't take any pictures for privacy reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom