I would think different because you toute yourself as the all knowing owner of the company. But you are just a salesman. All the time selling selling selling. You should get the mill and learn the Gcode yourself. If things go bad with the guy, you're dead in the water. History shows that things will probably go bad eventually, especially in this back-stabbing biz. Then you wouldn't have to spend money on the guy making them, you would not have to stock inventory. You could make them on demand in 30 seconds. Then you could truly afford to compete against the other guys.
There you go again..
1. I dont have have the sort of brain that it takes to machine a Green Glide
. I dont built automatic transmissions or play musical instruments either
2. I DO have the sort of brain and experience and passion and commitment to tweak and perfect Greenies Glides far beyound Mr X's expectations. People who compare them all have noticed, and I've tweaked most by now. Ive also created quite a few new carpet and hard surface Glides. To call me just a salesman is disingenuous.
3. I have a great back up plan for when Mr X retires, or dies tomorrow in a car crash.
4. I don't have competition.
5. Your hatred is based on hearsay and as a friend, I would suggest you listen elswhere, too. Your ignorance doesnt look good to those who know.
6. It may take Tom 30 seconds to produce one glide, and from the looks and amounts of his cuts, you may be right, but mine take 12-15 minutes each, and I buy in bulk. On demand would be ridiculous, but I can imagine why you would think thats doable
7. Interesting isn't it.