Getting a room going again

closer2080

Does anyone have any methods of generating new customers versus running only our past customer bases we rarely bring in new customers other than customer weve already done work for and it seem as if we are shrinking because our customers constanlty ask to take them off the list Ive looked into to internet marketing and would like an input as far as what would work to get a room going again versus only a few of us in here running our past customer bases over and over again.

jimn

Here is what I did years ago to build my cleaning business prior to going into manufacturing.

Every job we did, we left door hangers on as many neighboring homes that we could. It could have been only 2 hangers or 20 depending on time constraints. If there was time, we would walk down the street and put hangers on the entire block. The cost of the actual hangers, was neglidgeable yet the return on the investment was well worth the time spent doing so.

On other occasions when doing commercial work, we would also walk around and provide free no obligation quotes for the cleaning of neighboring businesses especially in malls.

Getting your name and number out there is the key to your success.

If there was down time, we would do the same and blanket neighborhoods with "special" fliers to entice people to call. We would also hit all of the apartment complexes within a certain radius and provide competitive quotes. Just because the actual cleaning is only worth lets say $45.00 there are always areas to make more money such as urine inspections, Kool aid removal and repairs/stretching to raise the job tickets.

We also offered special incentives for referrals, Meaning if a current customer referred us to another person they would receive a special incentive. It could be anything from free protectant to a room or 2 cleaned for free. You would have to decide what works for you by trial end error.

I built that busniess from a single truck to three within 2 years. Just remember that "failure is not an option".

Good luck and I hope this helps.. :D

Jim

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
closer2080 said:
Does anyone have any methods of generating new customers versus running only our past customer bases we rarely bring in new customers other than customer weve already done work for and it seem as if we are shrinking because our customers constanlty ask to take them off the list Ive looked into to internet marketing and would like an input as far as what would work to get a room going again versus only a few of us in here running our past customer bases over and over again.

Are you asking if there is a room on Mikey's for getting more customers?
See my signature line....more business

Why are customers asking to be taken off your list?

I'm not sure if you were drunk when you posted this but I've read it ten times and it still doesn't make sense to me what you are asking.
And there is not one friggin period, question mark or comma in the whole damn post. :roll:

Care to elaborate?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
closer2080 said:

dude, welcome

and "IF" you're for real, could you please write in a more coherent style?

cell phone text msgs r easier to understand

it seem as if we are shrinking because our customers constanlty ask to take them off the list

what "list"?
you mean they're telling you hit the bricks and don't clean their carpets again?

you might want to address that "little" issue first.

If they still call you to clean their carpets and just asked to be off you're mailing list..
I have a question then.
are your marketing materials written anything like your post here?

..L.T.A.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mr Crabazz said:
closer2080 said:

dude, welcome

it seem as if we are shrinking because our customers constanlty ask to take them off the list

what "list"?
you mean they're telling you hit the bricks and don't clean their carpets again?

If they still call you to clean their carpets and just asked to be off you're mailing list..
I have a question then.

..L.T.A.

Something tells me you will get no reply.. LMAO

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry B said:
[quote="Mr Crabazz":1q0b5gdh]
closer2080 said:

dude, welcome

what "list"?

I have a question then.

..L.T.A.

Something tells me you will get no reply.. LMAO[/quote:1q0b5gdh]

i wasn't trying to be a wise azz (fo-reel)

I'm surely no stickler for speling, gramer and punkchooaashun and it's not about that.

it's just that the new dude's post is as bad or worse than Segretti's as far trying to understand his thoughts/questions.

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

he's left coast but he talks just like us east coast boys... whats to understand :?: :lol:

Currently he is mailing his customer base but people are calling to opt out ( are you mailing too often? )

he wants some input on internet marketing and other ideas from guys here

I'd recommend the marketing room, but that room is already full ...

of Robison posting to himself :mrgreen:

on second thought, let's give Brian his own multi level marketing room and take back the marketing room!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian J,

If you would like to learn about a easy way to bring in great new clients give me a call.
We'll go over your demographics and your target client.

Dave- 402-423-7200

F

FB7777

well seeing how you are pretty much talking to yourself in there then that's essentially all that matters :twisted:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
At least I don't try to sell my marketing plan to every passer by. :mrgreen:

I give my info away for free...even the crappy info.

Obvious responses:

"It's all Crap"
"it's not worth buying"
"you just annoy the hell out of every "passer by""

What else?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
fred boyle said:
well seeing how you are pretty much talking to yourself in there then that's essentially all that matters :twisted:

Just discussing the things that work for me or happened to me.
Instead of just lashing out to people that I am threatened by. :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
"Just discussing the things that work for me"

Same Here-

Getting an endless stream of new clients without any effort or money once my plan is executed is not a bad thing.

Dave Yoakum-

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Not smamming.
The guy wanted to know how to bring in new customers.

As for as I know their is not a more cost efective way to do so.

Traditional advertising can't touch the ROI of your time and money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom