Frustrated w/ used TM sites! All 2 of them.. :(

Name
George Valliant
It sucks there are only a couple good websites for used truckmounts out there.

In my searches for used equipment lately I've decided to build a new home for used Truckmounts.

http://www.cleanfool.com

I just started today and haven't worked out all the bugs or finished updating yet. But, whats your opinion so far?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
why would you want to do that for free? did you hit the lotto? If so i'll sell you usedtruckmountsales.com for 25k an you can throw away as much time and money away as your heart desires

Able 1

Name
Keith
Unit is Like Brand New with all new Components

I always thought they WERE "brand new". :? :lol: Damn thing does look sweet though bawb!

Name
George Valliant
John, if i hit the lotto i'll give you $25k as a gift and you can keep usedtruckmountsales.com for free.

I'm doing it cuz I'm looking at used truckmounts and it's just as easy for me to post em on the web as in an excel spredsheets. Besides, i was getting rusty at publishing websites and need the practice.

I'll probably get bored with it after I purchase a used TM from Carter this week and scrap the whole idea.

That POS 99 Venturi got's my name written all over it. Do you know if 99 Venturi's hold heat well?

Thanks,

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Nice site, but don't work for free. Charge at least $50.00 to list with no time limit on the listing.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i think you should make money with the sit as well and put up another classified section for misc equipment posted with a price. i like your site better than the others and yours would be over the top with equipment listings.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll give you a hell of a deal on a banner ad to promote the site.

We/us/you/the world need a site like yours ran by a real cleaner with PC skills.

Chris A

Name
Chris
what's that big assed one at the bottom? Heats up in 15 minutes, LOL!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Thanks for the play George...
Chris...i believe that MIGHT be a Big Red........four cyl Perkins motored machine..
a fricking behemoth...that will last forever!

Just a quick question. Why do so many cleaners sell their units? If a unit is maintained properly it should run a long time. The idea of selling a used machine to upgrade seems like it would not be wise financially.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
incorrect choice of machine in the beginning! I find that MOST new guys don even know what they're looking for.....

LACK OF KNOWLEDGE and preconceived WRONG ideas!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you have to upgrade to what you perceive is the best and I like the everest and APEX and I can get yiou a decent deal on either

BUSY BEE

I like it, nice work. I put it on my favorites, I'm gonna get another van soon, not sure what to do with current one. I want a cargo van with 4 wheel drive to travel in the snow soon with a Hydramaster or Prochem slide in.

Driguy

Great job on the content of the used truckmount section.

I hate the fact that you used a template for your site though.

Using template web services is like using a rug doctor to clean your carpet.

Back
Top Bottom